So here goes nothing. I don't usually blog, but I think I shall try it.( At least once....hehe) I guess this can be a good way of keeping everyone up to date as to what has been going on and what will be going on. Although I do have to let you know up front....not much happens in our neck of the woods. We are pretty boring!
We had a pretty quiet Easter. The Easter bunny came and brought the kids some goodies and hid eggs. They all had fun, especially Carley. After that we went to the movies and saw Horton Hears a Who. It was a cute movie and the kids enjoyed it.
Cheyenne is on Spring Break for two weeks....please pray that I can keep my sanity that long having 3 kids in the house ALL day! She got her report card Friday and had 5 A's and a B+...we are very proud of her! Cody can't wait to go fishing. Bobby took him out a few weeks ago and taught him how to cast so now he's ready to go catch a fish! Carley wants to go to the park everyday, she loves to slide and talks up a storm. They are a busy bunch of kiddos.
Everyone is now healthy. Cheyenne had a stomach flu and pneumonia a few weeks back, THANKFULLY no one else got sick!
Bobby and I are doing great. Trying to keep up with the kids, which can be a challenge sometimes! Other than that we are healthy and happy!
I will see how this post goes and if anything happens I will post another blog. I am not sure how into this I will get.....we will just have to wait and see!
Tuesday, March 25, 2008
Posted by Landa at 9:53 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Talk about growing kids! This is a great way to keep up to date. Looking forward to more.
Post a Comment