Happy May! We are off to a running start it seems. We started off the month of May with Cheyenne calling me from school May 2nd @ 9:40am to tell me that the Student of the month assembly was at 10:00am that day! So Carley, Cody and I throw on some clothes, grab the cameras, jump in the car and make it to the school just as the kids are going into the cafeteria. Cheyenne got her award and we got a few pictures and a video. We are very proud of her!
Cody went for his Kindergarten Orientation on April 30th. He had so much fun he can't wait for school to start. He keeps asking when he gets to go back. Hopefully he is still that enthusiastic about it when August 11th rolls around!(first day of school)
We have started potty training....someone save me! hehe Carley is a very strong willed little girl. Potty training her is going to be a challenge. She has gone a few times, but it has to be her idea. She won't wear underwear alone, she insists on wearing them
OVER her diapers. I know she will get it...eventually, but I am SO looking forward to not changing diapers anymore. I thought about it the other day and I have been changing diapers for almost 9 years straight! I am ready for that to be over.
Bobby just got a new toy...(it's ok, it was to save money on gas, but he thinks it's a toy! hehe) a motorcyle. It sure beats filling up his truck every few days. So he has his motorcyle and I now drive his truck (gets better mpg than mine) and my poor truck just gets to sit in the driveway and collect a layer of dirt.
I am doing well, just trying to keep up with everyone. We have Mother's day coming up, my birthday...30 and holding..hehe and my Mom is coming for a visit around the 21 or 22.
I hope everyone is doing well. Happy Mother's Day!
Friday, May 9, 2008
It's going to be a busy month
Posted by Landa at 10:34 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment